Thursday, September 20, 2007

Top Ten Movie Lines - Scott

( Make 'em personal)

1. "Keep em coming sweets...I got a long drive ahead". Bill Murray - Kingpin

2. Are you in my class? "I am today". Sean Penn - Fast Times at Ridgemount High

3. "Let's just say...I Like you a lot". Michael Caine - Alfie

4. "This non-person...this haircut that passes for a man". Maureen O'Sullivan - Hannah and Her Sisters

5. "...that was a very convincing dragon you should be proud". Will Farrell - Starsky and Hutch

6. " ...I tried to fart and a little shit came out...I Shart'd..." Phillip Seymour Hoffman - Along Came Polly

7. "I just thought she was a raging alcoholic". Jim Carrey - Dumb and Dumber

8. "You can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die". Herbert Garrison - South Park bigger longer and uncut

9. "if I was a fag I could get laid on the subway...Come on Captain! Stay with me..." Vince Vaughn - Made

10. Where's Momma's TV set? "I SMOKED it!" Samuel Jackson - Jungle Fever

3 comments:

Michael Herbertson said...

This list a solid list bro - really incapsulates your essence.

Ari said...

1." that was a very convincing dragon you should be pround".-starsky and Hutch

2."I just thought she was a raging alcholic".- Dumb and Dumber

3."Is he brown Man"- Swingers

4."Gator, what did you do with the T.V. set," "I smoked it"- Jungle Fever"

5."Are you in my Class?" "I am today"- Fast At Ridgemont High

6."You mean women," "yes I mean women if I was a fag I'd get laid on a subway"- Made

7."Does he always act like that" "no, he was just sniffin glue in the parking lot"- Kingpin

8."You what," "I shart'd" "Itried to shit and a little shit came out"- Along came Polly

9."You sold Petey, You sick bastard, Petey didnt even have a head"- Dumb and dumber

10."Keep em coming sweets...I got a long drive ahead"- Kingpin

Ari said...

1."well what if they come up with six minutes then your introuble right" "no. no, you even get heart rate going, not even a mouse on a weel, step into my office" "why" "cause your fuckin fired"- Something about mary

2."Is he brown man". Swingers

3."boy i bet she's two tons of fun". Sideways

4."What, you sold petey" "but petey didnt even have ahead". Dumb and Dumber

5. "sorry kyle I dont got now jewish candy". South PArk

6."Does he always act like that"...
know he was just sniffin glue in the parking lot". Kingpin

7. " kyle, give me, your Jew gold". south park

8. "boy to early in the morning for that ha"..."ya man, i get chicks lookin all the time. Dudes to" Sideways

9."i thought you said she was a real spark plug", "No, no, no i meant butt plug". Something about Mary

10 "I just thought she was a raging alcholic". Dumb and dumber