Thursday, September 20, 2007

Top Ten Movie Lines - Mike

1. "Could you not breath so hard" . Geraldine Page - Interiors

2. "...I especially loved the part of the mother character, just a boozy old flirt with a foul mouth..." - Maureen O'Sullivan - Hannah and Her Sisters

3. "...I hate April, she's pushy..." . Diane Wiest - Hannah and Her Sisters

4. " ... I understand. It's just while people are here. It's all right my darling. It's nothing, it's painful, but not important. I'm leaving, the freak, the monster is leaving" . Nathan Lane - Birdcage

5. "Fucking men...Don't defend your sex! Your great til you start to show your age...Then they want a newer model..." (puff) Judy Davis - Husbands and Wives

6. "George George George George...It's Michael Dorsey your favorite client...Yes...swear to God...Last time you got me a job it was a tomato". Dustin Hoffman - Tootsie

7. "Instant gratification takes too long" . Meryl Streep - Postcards From The Edge

8. "I never heard of her" . Jennifer Tilly - Bullets over Broadway

"Who's She?...I need a drink..." Diane Weist - Bullets over Broadway

9. "Did you know your Aunt Kissy is staying with us now?" Sam Wanamaker - Private Benjamin ( partly due to the Barbara Barrie reaction shot)

10. "...No...That's it!...Thank you for answering my question." - Olympia Dukakis - Moonstruck

"We both got what we settled for..." - Susan Surandon - ( a tad dramatic but true) - Thelma & Louise

"Do you ...enjoy...being an actor?" (So non-plussed, bored, stalling for time. She just threw-it-away brilliantly) Catherine Keener - Being John Malcovich

" ...and being so sensitive he feels to need to do things most men don't..like the need to suck dick." Queen Latifha - Living Out Loud

No comments: