Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Top Ten Female, Comedy (lead) (1969 – present) - Mike

1. Goldie Hawn – Private Benjamin (Maybe I'm influenced cause I know her...I can't help it. She makes me laugh)
2. Reese Witherspoon – Election
3. Diane Keaton – Annie Hall
4. Holly Hunter – Broadcast News ( "Thanks everybody")
5. Nicole Kidman - Too Die For ( just for the line at the pool alone, "No Thankx!....No Thankx!" ( So Funny)
6. Laura Linney - The Savages ( her listening and reactions are genius)
7. Frances McDormand – Fargo
8. Mary McDonnell – Passion Fish
9. Gwyneth Paltrow – Shakespeare in Love (Gonna get a lot of flack for this one…)
10. Liza Minnelli – Arthur (she’s hysterical!!! – just watched it)
Runners up.... Cher – Moonstruck, Laura Dern – Citizen Ruth, Mason Mason – Goodbye Girl / Only When I laugh, Renee Zellwger – Bridget Jones Diary, Julie Walters – Educating Rita, Laura Linney – You Can Count on Me, Meryl Streep - Death Becomes Her / The Devil Wears Prada.

1 comment:

Michael Herbertson said...

I had Nicole Kidman in the number ten spot for To Die For ...But I had to take her off. Punishment for 'The Invasion' nightmare...sometimes to have to send a message.